10 Nisan 2011 Pazar

My opinions about TPR


In my opinion, if you can use well this in the classroom, your students may learn more, may be more satisfied with their learning process and you may have a better chance to teach second language to them. Because they are already bored and confused with traditional learning methods.
On the other hand, it is clear that when they act the actions it makes them motivate and builds confidence.
WHAT IS YOUR OWN OPINION ABOUT TPR?


DO YOU THİNK IS IT USEFUL METHOD ?

CAN YOU USE THIS TPR IN YOUR CLASS? WHY, WHY NOT?

DID YOU LIKE THE IDEA BEHIND OF TPR?

Just leave a comment please:)

4 yorum:

  1. I like the method of tpr, and think it is useful, providing the teacher makes it interesting and engages the students.
    I could not personally TPR, because the only language i know is english, unless i were to teach in a foreign school.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I think, the idea of Tpr is fit for children but I also not sure can I use this method for my every lesson when I teach. Also I agree you,you have to know another language as well for be able to teach through this method.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I do think it is useful and I will like to use it in the future. But the ideal situation is to use it at the beginning of the learning process and for little children. I guess it also works with adults or when the learning is in a more advanced moment but in my opinion that would be better.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I really think TPR is a useful method for little children that just start to learn a new language. Because you can be very flexible with the subjects/themes you choose you can do a lot with it. For older children I would use the TPRS method, otherwise I think they will find it a bit childish.

    YanıtlaSil